welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

What We Need and Want


Listen up fellas. While you think you are showing you care by fixing her car; unclogging the sinks;etc. I'm not saying we don't appreciate it. Because we do. Taking us out for a nice dinner. Giving us a card or a flower. These are romantic things that she needs sometimes. I know that most guys really don't wanna get mushy, gushy cards. Well guess what? You don't have to. The card can just be as simple as I'm thinking about you. If you really want to blow her mind make a home made card. Don't freak out or roll your eyes. It's not as hard as you would think. Dear ........... I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. I would like to take you out Saturday at 8p. See you then.........  Something along those lines. Simple,sweet, and bonus points for thinking of yourself.Tell her she's wanted and needed and appreciated. And women listen up. Guys need to be respected. If you have a problem never talk about it in front of mixed company. It would make them feel like doing things for you if you appreciate what he does. For example: He works on your car or unclogs the sink. .......... I really appreciated you doing that. Thank you...............  And men are not mind readers sometimes you need to tell him what you want or need. You'll be surprised. NOW EVERYBODY LISTEN UP. It's a nice considerate thing to volunteer to rub his or her feet and or back just because. And we all 30 min. of space to chill out from our day when we 1st get home.  These little jesters mean a lot. Try it and let me know how it went.

0 comments: