welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

all cats are not created equal

All cats are not created equal. I had one bad experience with a cat long ago and that's all it took to turn me away from all cats. Snooty,rude, and self absorbed was the impression that I had for years. Until, my boyfriend handed  this tiny little kitten to me. It was love at first site. I named him Jacob.Jacob is as smart,kind,and as lovable as any dog. When I'm having a bad day he cuddles with me. When I'm sick he never leaves my side. So I would like to apologize to cats everywhere for prejudging all cats based on one experience.

3 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Jacob sounds like a great cat.

Shifan said...

Hi
Friend
your post is nice..

http://wwwmysrilanka.blogspot.com

Shifan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.