welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What was I thinking

Let me start off by saying I'm 36. I know I'm not alone when I say "What was I thinking?!!??!?" I came across some pictures the other day and all I have to say is, WOW! Some of the hair styles and clothes,good grief ! My excuse is I was young,but the adults around me should have said something. Come on people ! The awful plaid,waterfall and wings hairstyle (if I caught the wind just right I'm sure I would have taken flight just like a kite) .Im sure I wasnt the only girl in high school with a bullet proof head.You know after styling your hair spraying half a can of hair spray on it. A nuclear bomb wouldnt have messed up my hair back then. And what about that light blue eye shadow? EWW! Did we not own a mirror back then? I know it was the style,but lets face it ,it was aweful! Whats worse is you thought you look so....COOL. Have you noticed the word COOL carries from era to era. All other words are cool for 5 seconds and then their lame. I wonder why.Things 2 make you go hmmmmm.

0 comments: