welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Here ye! Here ye! Twilight is the subject. The second movie is coming out,"New Moon". If you haven't seen Twilight ,the 1st movie, then run do not walk to rent this movie. You would be doing yourself a favor. This is movie that must be seen. The author Stephenie Meyer takes vampires to a whole new level. Nothing about this movie is expected. It's a thriller slash love story. If you'd like to take it to the next level then read the books. I guarantee you'll be hooked. You'll absolutely love it. Trust me on this. You won't regret it. You can thank me for this later. In November 2009, New Moon comes out in theratres. Be there! Find out what everyones talking about. What are you waiting for? Go rent Twilight.

0 comments: