welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet my Gerry


Gerard Bulter better known as MY Gerry. Isn't he just yummy? Nobody has ever said anything mean about him. This Scottish man is a kind, caring, friendly, and handsome gentlemen. He is the greatest eye candy , but guess what he's a great actor. You may have seen him in films like,"P.S. I love You, Nims Island, 300, Dear Frankie & thats just to name a few." And guess what ladies he can sing too. In Phantom Of The Opera he sang beatifully. He sang in a band when he was younger. And to top it all off he went to law school before becoming an actor. He doesn't drink or smoke either. He is so awesome. I sign as I type these words. Thank you Gerry for making me so...happy. :) :)






0 comments: