welcome frog

welcome frog
My Frog Fred Welcomes You To My Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Can anyone tell me



Can anyone tell me how to...I found a chihuahua puppy that i adopted. She is as sweet as she can be,but she acts like shes been beaten. We named her Gracie. I am reluctant to get onto her when she pottys  in the house (ALL OVER) and she chews everything. Help me please. She acts scared when I leave her outside after eating to potty. As soon as I bring her in she pottys in the house. I'm tired of scrubbing my carpet. Can anyone tell me what I should do?    

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

A good thing to try is to do a Google search for The Dog Whisperer. His site has plenty of free dog tips. I'm sure this kind of thing must be among them.

Windie said...

Thanks Ratty. I'll try it.